Monday, February 4, 2013

first day-new work

assalamualaikum..

wanna share my first day experience on new work..my first work as engineer..in sha allah...

it was good start that day until i take a wrong way while driving to my office...i have to went back to s.alam and start all over again..u know highway..and it's kl..

fortunately,arrived at office on time..which is 5 minutes before 9am...i was introduced to all staff..from admin depart. and engineering depar..most of the staff was indian..

i went lunch with the one and only malay women civil engineer..tq Allah she's here..

note to myself: need to improve my English...really need to increase my vocab and i think i need to learn Indian language..hehe

till then...hope i can stand with the pressure..environment..boss...and so on..AMIN

No comments: